Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lifestyle Change

Well.. after alot of contemplating and internal struggle, today is the day. I am starting a healthier lifestyle. Ive struggled with my weight since I was in college, and a few years ago I had lost 35 pounds following the South Beach Diet. But then I got pregnant and gained that back, plus 30 pounds.
I plan to follow South Beach for the most part, but really I going to be making better decisions. It isnt all about dropping the pounds, but becoming healthy and active.
I recently watched Jackie Warners Thintervention and bought one of her workout DVDs, she is such a motivation to me!!
I am excited to start this journey, and have several goals set for myself. I want to be healthy and happy for myself and my health, but also for my family. I want to be able to enjoy all activities with Austin and not be huffing and puffing because I am so out of shape.
I turn 30 in April, which I am not dreading at all. Im looking forward to moving onto a new chapter in my life, and I know by then I will be feeling alot better about myself.  It may be selfish, but for the first time in a long time-- my focus is on ME.  I am going to make my 30th year the best one yet!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment